The mission for the Southern Iowa COG Housing Trust Fund, Inc. is to plan for and assist with the current and projected housing need of the Southern Iowa COG region, resulting in addressing our primary concern – affordable housing. Through planned activities and leveraged resources, the Southern Iowa COG Housing Trust Fund will provide opportunities for affordable housing to the residents with the region.
To provide financing to expand the housing opportunities for low and very low-income individuals and families in the region.
To assist with the following types of projects previously implemented using funds from the Southern Iowa COG Housing Trust Fund:
• Owner-occupied rehabilitation
• Rental rehabilitation
• Demolition and lot preparation
• Construction financing
• Down payment assistance for new homeowners
• Rehabilitation for senior living facilities to keep rent affordable
• Rehabilitation for developmental disabilities facilities to keep rent affordable
Donating to the HTF is available on the crowdfunding website Razoo.com! Please visit the website by clicking here.
Housing Trust Fund Documents